Questions? We're all ears.
- Vetted is the friend who you call when you need advice, suggestions, or just someone to talk to. We are obsessed with your pet (not as much as you, but close!) and will do everything in our power to support you in caring for your pet so you can enjoy life together to the fullest. Everything we do — from shipping health kits directly to your home, to providing our pet health tracker app — is designed to help pet parents provide as much preventative care as possible from home, ensuring that your pet is getting the best care throughout the year.
- When you sign up for a Vetted membership, you are getting access to our full app which includes our reminders feature, health log, access to chat with our pet professionals, as well as our preventative health kits three times per year, containing all essential items for your pet’s preventative care. ‘How-to’ instructions for caring for your pet from home will be accessible directly through our app.
- Our limited-membership is available through the app store for iOS and the Google Play Store app for Android users. This is a monthly subscription that includes access to our health log, reminders feature, and core educational content. You can upgrade to the Vetted membership at any time.
- No. Traditional pet insurance is reactive, and Vetted is proactive. In other words, insurance (sometimes) reactively covers treatment for the unexpected: like when there is an accident or injury. We are designed in a way that gives your pet the best chance at preventing and pushing out those accidents and illnesses from occurring. Vetted’s approach is to try to get ahead of the curve rather than wait until our pet’s health is compromised.
- The preventative health kits provide essential items to proactively maintain your pet’s good health. We do the research for you. Our Vetted council reviews products and stays up to date on new products that hit the market. When they “pass” the votes of the Vetted council they get selected to be sent in our kits to you, ensuring your pet is getting the best ongoing care in between vet visits. Say buh-bye to overwhelming google searches and reading countless Facebook posts. We got you.
- Preventative health kits are available through our full Vetted memberships and are sent three times a year. Your pet’s first preventative health kit will be sent within the first two weeks of signing up for your Vetted membership. We are also able to drop ship certain items (such as lab tests) based on your pet’s needs.
- Not all kits are made equally! This means that each kit delivered to your door will have a variety of products and might differ from the other kit. We will also include samples of excellent products we have “Vetted” in the market and include them in your kits so you can try them and see if they are a good fit.
- Think of your first year as your trial year. You will try different products, all of which must pass our Vetted council, and are considered to be the gold standard of care. When you renew your membership for the next year, you will be able to let us know which products you loved the most and if you would like to stick with those core products or continue to try out different excellent products. We will tailor your next year’s membership with the products that were ideal for your pet and your lifestyle!
- Currently, our annual Vetted membership is only available in Illinois! Our next launch in 2022-2023 will be in New York, New Jersey, DC, Virginia, and Maryland! We are excited to expand into new markets, and want you to help us decide what should be our next launch city! If we have more than 100 people on our waitlist from a certain city – we will launch there next! Join our waitlist here to ensure a launch in your city next!
If you want to use our management app, Vetted’s Virtual Exec Assistant, click here! This app is available in 49 states (not available yet in California)! Hopefully, we’ll be able to spread the love in California by the end of 2022!
- Yes, if you ever need to contact one of our team members with questions or concerns, please text or call a member of our team at (281) 417-5945 and we’ll respond within 72 hours!
- If you have an emergency with your pet and are a member, please call your local VEG, Veterinary Emergency Group, and you can speak with a Licensed Emergency Vet immediately. As part of your Vetted membership, they will waive your emergency exam fee (ranges from $150-200 a visit). If you have non-emergency questions, our pet professionals are available to guide you on your Vetted app.
Manage my subscription:
- At this time, we are not doing any customizations however if there is anything you wish you could see, never hesitate to let our team know! We’d love to know what products you frequently use so we can learn what our pet parents need most! Send us your thoughts or ideas via text to (281) 417-5945! We’re here to design the best solution for pet parents and deeply value any thoughts or ideas you may have!
- Yes, we will occasionally surprise you and your pet with a toy throughout your membership!
- Absolutely! You may upgrade your subscription at any time, send us a text or give us a call at (281) 417-5945 and we’ll get you and your pet upgraded!
- We want to be as supportive as possible to you and your pet! Unfortunately, you aren’t able to pause or skip months on your app, but if you reach out to our team, we’d love to connect with you and discuss what is possible! Give us a call at (281) 417-5945 and a member from our team will respond within 72 hours!
- If you are going to be traveling, moving, or in need of updating your shipping address prior to any kits being shipped to you, please update your information in your account and our team will be sure your kit gets to you!
- Our mission is to always do what is best for your pet. In the world of preventative health, results take a bit longer and require consistency and commitment. That is why the Vetted membership is an annual commitment. But we get it! Life happens and we want to be supportive!
- Please give us a call at (281) 417-5945 and we’ll work with you on a case-by-case basis to find a solution that works.
Billing & Pricing:
- The Vetted app is $3.99 per month after a 30-day free trial – the app itself includes full access to your health log, reminders feature, and document uploads but does not include our preventative toolkit or access to Chat with a Pet Pro
- Our Vetted Membership is an annual subscription with a few options to fit your needs during checkout:
- Monthly: $59/month (renews automatically every month)
- Annual subscription: get 20% off so $566 for the year (comes out to $48/month or $141 in savings)
- We accept all major credit cards
- You will be charged automatically every month on the same day which your membership started.
- For annual members, you will be charged every year, from the date of signup, at the discounted price of 20% off